Abt Associates Call Center Research Interviewer Specialist (Chinese Speaking) in New York, New York
DSET is Abt’s full-service technology, data, and innovation partner, offeringexpertise across the entire spectrum of data — from the initial capture, to data wrangling and analytics, and data visualization and dissemination. They combine deep experience in developing, conducting and capturing high-quality data via complex surveys with an ability to normalize, analyze and transform data into actionable insights.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Call Center Research Interviewer Spec to support the Data Science, Surveys, and Enabling Technologies Division in New York, New York.Candidates must speak Chinese, Cantonese, and / or Mandarin.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Follow all standard operating and project-related procedures.
- Work multiple part-time shifts, weekend and evening shifts.
- You will schedule a minimum of 20 hours per week with a possibility of up to a maximum of 29 hours per week.
- Use keyboard, telephone, and computer.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment.
- The ability to remain sedentary for the majority of your shift, speaking with respondents on a handset telephone or using a headset and a keyboard to record responses.
- Be positive, self-motivated and enjoy interacting and working with people from all backgrounds.
- Experience in a call center is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal skills.
- Excellent listener with the ability to understand concerns and overcome objections.
- Knowledge of a PC Windows environment.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Candidates must speak Chinese, Cantonese, and / or Mandarin.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled