Abt Associates Call Center Production Assistant in McAllen, Texas
DSET is Abt’s full-service technology, data, and innovation partner, offeringexpertise across the entire spectrum of data — from the initial capture, to data wrangling and analytics, and data visualization and dissemination. They combine deep experience in developing, conducting and capturing high-quality data via complex surveys with an ability to normalize, analyze and transform data into actionable insights.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Call Center Production Assistant to support the Data Science, Surveys, and Enabling Technologies Division in McAllen, TX.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in shift preparation activities, demonstrate working knowledge of CATI interviewing platforms, software and equipment utilized in the phone rooms.
- Work with Shift Coordinators to enforce telephone center rules and regulations among the interviewing staff. Report telephone interviewer issues to proper management and assist in resolution.
- Provide accurate hourly and daily project reporting, consistently review production goals, provide feedback to staff in achieving these goals and manage sample and quotas as necessary.
- Ensure quality control by monitoring telephone interviewers and providing feedback. Check and editing completed work and completed survey instruments according to quality standards.
- Conduct new hire trainings.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance and encourage a positive work environment.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Research interviewers who have a minimum of 9 months of experience working for Abt Associates are eligible to apply. Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled